Nastasja Vancampenhout is a Belgian Fashion and Graphic Designer, who graduated from Saint-Luc Brussels. She developed her skills in the studios of Doriane van Overeem and Ilke Cop.
She always had a deep need to create and the desire to assert a strong statement through fashion, as with her latest collection about feminism and gender equality.
She has been attracted by dark and strange universes since childhood. Her influences come from all the things she sees, all the things surrounding her: politics, art, nature and death.
Her signature style is made of a combination of a punk universe with graphic & abstract prints and unisex design.
- E.P.S. Saint-Luc (Brussels) Fashion Design Bachelor / Major with honors / 2014 – 2017
- école supérieure des arts de saint-luc (ESA) Plastic and visual arts bachelor - Graphic design / 2010 - 2014
- école de recherche graphique (ERG) Media division bachelor - Graphic design / 2009 - 2010
- Fashion designer assistant - Ilke cop / 2017
- Fashion designer assistant - Doriane van overeem / 2016
- Graphic designer - So ! agency / 2016
- Fashion designer - Customisez-moi / 2015
- Graphic designer assistant - Elle belgique / 2014
- Graphic designer assistant - Visual print concept / 2014
- Graphic designer assistant - So ! agency / 2013
Shows & exhibitions
- Laudana Fashion Show / 2018 - Fashion Show
- Paris Dauphine Mode / 2018 - Fashion show / Contest / Finalist
- DS brussels fashion days / 2016 - Fashion show and exhibition
- Customisez-moi / 2015 - Fashion show / Contest / Finalist
- DS brussels fashion days / 2015 - Exhibition